Head shots, branding, and corporate events
Hammonds Plains, NS | (902) 404-2797
Looking for family and newborn photography?
Due to Covid-19, the studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care for all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
Updated May 31st, 2021
We are pleased to announce reopening to socially distanced sessions outdoors and in studio, beginning June 7th, 2021. Phase one of the public health guidelines allow retail businesses to operate at 25% capacity with social distancing. Clients may remove their mask for photos, but when are not actively being photographed, must remain masked.
Updated April 27th, 2021
Due to public health guidelines requiring retail stores to close for in-person service (unless those stores provide essential services) we will remain closed until further notice.
Updated April 24th, 2021
Due to Nova Scotia Health's updated guidelines, we will be accepting socially distanced sessions only. Sessions may take place in studio or outdoors, but masks are mandatory until photography begins and required again as soon as photography ends. Photographer shall remain masked at all times. There will be absolutely no contact between clients and photographer.
We will re-evaluate when NS Health confirms it's safe to relax restrictions.
Updated August 16th, 2020
• All props will be washed with warm water and soap, and / or steamed if washing is not possible.
• Sessions will be scheduled at least 24 hours apart to allow adequate time for cleaning.
• Photographer will wear a mask during all in-person client interactions.
• Clients will cancel their appointment within 24hrs if they or anyone in their household are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue (not from lack of sleep).
Until further notice:
• In-person meetings and reveal and ordering appointments will happen by video conference.
• Sessions may take place outdoors or in studio, at client's discretion. Whenever possible, physical distance will be maintained.
• All policies are subject to change without notice based on provincial regulations and are at photographer's discretion.